- Old Jacket, garbage
- Old IBM PS/2 mouse, garbage
- Old 9-pin <->DIN cable, garbage
- 64 meg expansion board ??, garbage
- "Old" Adaptec 2130 MFM Disk Controller, garbage
- 3.5" Floppies, garbage
- Old Phone Books, curb recycle
- more magazines, curb recycle
- Fundamentals of Nursing (huge), gave away
- Medical-surgical Nursing (huge), gave away
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Decluttering, Week 12
Continuing with the home office purge this week. Not as much as I had hoped and a bit late, but a nasty flu has knocked me down a bit:
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
For your unwavering support all season long, we want to say THANK YOU! #GoHabsGo pic.twitter.com/JWBJrTNOEv — Canadiens Montréal (@Canad...