- Electric Razor (thought I'd fix it), garbage
- Electric Razor #2, ditto, garbage
- Suitcase/Duffle Bag (didn't survive last overseas trip), garbage
- Nikon Nuvis S2000, APS Camera, discard pile
- 1 million Candle Power Light, broken, garbage
- Old AT Computer Keyboard, garbage
- Cheap Telephone, garbage
- Another stack of old magazines, curb recycle
- Teach Yourself QBasic in 21 Days, curb recycle
- Using Novell Dos 7, curb recycle
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Decluttering, Week 11
This is getting more difficult, but I must press on, even if it's only a few more small things. (in case you've just joined in, I've chimed in on a 10 Things Challenge, in an effort to reduce the junk)...
Circumstances have resulted in me back burnering this blog; back in April, I embarked on what was to be a 3-4 month assignment in Ontario, ...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
Another off-grid power component of course is the battery. There's not much point in generating electricity with solar panels unless yo...