- Electric Razor (thought I'd fix it), garbage
- Electric Razor #2, ditto, garbage
- Suitcase/Duffle Bag (didn't survive last overseas trip), garbage
- Nikon Nuvis S2000, APS Camera, discard pile
- 1 million Candle Power Light, broken, garbage
- Old AT Computer Keyboard, garbage
- Cheap Telephone, garbage
- Another stack of old magazines, curb recycle
- Teach Yourself QBasic in 21 Days, curb recycle
- Using Novell Dos 7, curb recycle
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Decluttering, Week 11
This is getting more difficult, but I must press on, even if it's only a few more small things. (in case you've just joined in, I've chimed in on a 10 Things Challenge, in an effort to reduce the junk)...
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
For your unwavering support all season long, we want to say THANK YOU! #GoHabsGo pic.twitter.com/JWBJrTNOEv — Canadiens Montréal (@Canad...