- Adaptec PCMCIA SCSI cable (card unknown), garbage
- Ipod Touch "case", didn't fit, garbage
- Xircom Rex, microPDA, manuals etc, garbage
- PagePLus Desktop Publishing Software, 1993, garbage
- Microsoft Money v2, (on 3.5 and 5.25 disks), garbage
- Quicken 2002 (umopened), garbage
- Quicken XG (unopened), garbage
- KeyCad Deluxe Software (CD, Manual), garbage
- 2 - 110v LED NiteLites (didn't last), garbage
- Polaroid One-Step Camera (where did that come from), garbage
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Decluttering, Week 10
For this week, (and maybe next) I'm largely concentrating on my home office, a space so smothered with junk that my wife with NetBook in hand, has long since abandoned the place in favor of the kitchen...
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
For your unwavering support all season long, we want to say THANK YOU! #GoHabsGo pic.twitter.com/JWBJrTNOEv — Canadiens Montréal (@Canad...