- Bag of magazines, curb recycle
- Incandescent Outdoor Christmas Lights, garbage
- Outdoor Light gutter clips, garbage
- La Crosse Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer, junk, garbage
- Desk Lamp, busted, garbage
- Old motion detector/alarm, garbage
- Another old Pentium 3 Tower, recycle
- Quicken 6 for DOS, garbage
- Haynes Datsun 210 Shop Manual, recycle
- Programming in Basic Plus, recycle
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Decluttering, Week 13
A little late again, but I'm still at it. From a "confession" viewpoint, I'm not really seeing much difference. That statement should provide some insight into just how much stuff I have amassed over the years. I have alot of books and magazines and I hate throwing them out. I'm sick really though aint I ? Take number 9 below for example. The Datsun 210 was Debbie's, and we got rid of it in 1988 or so. What was I keeping it for an extra 20 years "just in case" ???
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
Another off-grid power component of course is the battery. There's not much point in generating electricity with solar panels unless yo...