- 2 boxes/cases of old 3.5" floppies, garbage
- Chrysler AM/FM Radio, garbage
- Box of Coleco Adam Cassettes, garbage
- Canon Canonet 35mm Camera, garbage
- Internal 96/24 Fax modem, garbage
- Windows 3.1 on 5.25" floppies w/manuals, garbage
- DOS 6 Upgrade version, garbage
- Box of misc. software, ancient, garbage
- 2 old pillows, garbage
- garbage bag of clothes, charity
Friday, October 30, 2009
Decluttering, Week 8
I'm hoping to keep this going at least until Christmas. By then I might actually notice a difference in the clutter. This week was mostly some garbage lying around the garage etc:
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
For your unwavering support all season long, we want to say THANK YOU! #GoHabsGo pic.twitter.com/JWBJrTNOEv — Canadiens Montréal (@Canad...