- 2 old car batteries, recycle
- Darkroom Chemicals, disposal
- Old 1lb propane tanks, disposal
- Stack of old magazines, curb recycle
- Old (ancient) hard-drive enclosure, recycle
- laptop bag(s), garbage
- Old EXP PCMCIA CD-ROM drive, garbage
- Old VCR Remote, garbage
- Iomega Hard-drive enclosure, garbage
- Old tri-fold wallet, garbage
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Decluttering, Week 7
Not much spare time this week either, but I managed to shed some "stuff". I think I'm going to try out the HRM Freecycle site and see if I can get rid of some "non-garbage" items. I was hoping for a list of 20 things this week to atone for last weeks failure but I'll go for that next week, since our garbage day is only every second week in these parts.
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
For your unwavering support all season long, we want to say THANK YOU! #GoHabsGo pic.twitter.com/JWBJrTNOEv — Canadiens Montréal (@Canad...