- 1991 Chevy Astro Van (gave it to a friend last night)
- Surplus car battery, went with number 1 above (cheating a little, I know)
- Sofa from basement rec-room (old 3-legger, out in today's garbage)
- Drum Set (put out with the garbage, snatched up by someone while I blinked)
- Combination Air-Hockey / Foosball Table (gone in yard sale)
- JobMate Laser Level (yard sale)
- SportRack 3-bike carrier (yard sale)
- Large Suitcase (yard sale)
- New (extra) circular saw blades (yard sale)
- Carload of clothes, skates etc that did not sell in yard sale (to Value Village)
Friday, September 11, 2009
Decluttering, Week 1
Carrying on from my earlier decluttering rant, I have decided to copy the 10 things challenge from Simple Organized Life. Simply put, get rid of 10 things every week. To get an easy start, I'm going to cheat a bit and include some things that left us from last Saturday's Yard Sale. Here goes, and I like to start "large":
Over the last 12 months, I've taken off in an airplane 50 times, from 16 different airports. From normal sounding names like Toronto an...
I didn't hear or realize this, but Paul Parsons, the Nfld Artist that did the infamous Nfld Map that many of "us" grew up with...
It's interesting that I have not written anything here yet this year, not even a Happy New Year. I must be busy. During this season, I ...
Another off-grid power component of course is the battery. There's not much point in generating electricity with solar panels unless yo...